Trainee IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||Trainee IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katarzyna Sieniuc|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 16:41|
The ideal candidate will be Reporting into the UK IT Manager and will be responsible for the successful delivery of It projects that enable the business, satisfy our customers and meet or exceed the specified requirements
-You will be the conduit for communications between IT and the outside world including: Customers, key business associates, external IT teams and other contacts as required.
- Supporting the business by assisting and coordinating IT teams to resolve operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA's.
- To ensure all project documentation is created and maintained
- To ensure all support and change processes are followed
- Lead IT Projects
- Constant communication with the IT teams, business and customers
- Maintain a master plan for all projects, a project pipeline and a separate change request list for each key customer
- Maintain a simplified visualisation of the plan for presentation purposes
- Monitor and ensure the IT teams clearly understand the schedule, the requirements and that the tasks are carried out
- Monitor and ensure all project hours are captured in the Time Management System.
- Monitor and ensure all Billing is captured, logged and invoiced
- Monitor and enforce all support and change processes
- React and respond to urgent support issues or re-prioritisation
- Produce an IT project update pack to be delivered to the business weekly, this will include: Planned items, delivered items, hours logged, project pipeline, support statistics, billing status and any other pertinent information
- Produce project update reports and other documents as required dependant on the scale and the customer expectation
- Track and report the status of projects, acting as a gateway through which work should be assigned to appropriate teams while ensuring that project scope is adequately defined
- To communicate delivery commitment progress and any issues
- Positively influence the culture of your team.
- Proactively engage self and to deliver all KPI's to meet customer demands.
- To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
- To manage own development and those of your team members adopting a culture of continuous improvement.
- To support and promote Health and Safety culture in accordance with guidelines as set out in the company's H&S manual.
- Acts with customer in mind and to further business interests at all times
- Seeks and uses feedback to improve self and service delivery
- Evaluates information to generate effective solutions in motivation of team
- Able to step up and deputise as required
- Ability to compile and deliver decision making information to business whilst taking proactive steps in relation to this
- Act as liaison with the Business to allow for regular and accurate decision making information
- Conduct effective outcome based meetings
- At all times focus on advancing the business taking into consideration own contribution towards: Speed, Quality, Cost, Reliability and Flexibility
-Previous experience in relevant IT role preferred
- A willingness to work extra hours, as required from time to time, in order to meet project deadlines is key to the success of the role.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's