|Location||Leopardstown, Dublin 18||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000||Sector||Engineering|
We are looking for a new colleague to head up the technical services team. Could it be you?
Due to an internal promotion a great position has become available for someone with substantial experience in a similar role, a qualification in building services, excellent team management and change management skills. Being good with finances and being Health & Safety conscious will earn you some serious brownie points.
The place of work will be our client’s state-of-the-art building with world class facilities in Dublin. In addition to enviable workplace and a great team of 9 reports, we offer exciting projects, great exposure and development opportunities.
- Team leader responsibility for 9 members of the technical team
- Ensuring all required building checks and maintenance is carried out to the highest standard.
- Ensure all PPM’s are competed in timely manner
- Reviewing all risk assessments for M&E tasks
- Ensuring that all systems are tested when required and recorded in the CAFM system
- Supervising external contractors when conducting their duties both within and outside the building
- Assisting the Technical Team to ensure all relevant tasks are completed to the highest standard
- Assisting with general health and safety responsibilities
- Undertake maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections
- Assist, manage and permit sub-contractors in relation to maintenance works
- Ensure efficient completion of service requests generated by the helpdesk
- Assist and enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and equipment
- Create method statements and risk assessments as required
- Carry out personal risk assessments of maintenance and repair activities
- Maintain and review stock levels, spares requirement through audit and timely ordering of parts
- Complete service reports and data entry
- Substantial facilities experience and people management
- A qualification in Building Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- A good understanding and experience in CAFM systems
- A confident and positive manner
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process