Operations Team Leader - FinTech
|Job Title:||Operations Team Leader - FinTech|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Jackson048|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 14:17|
$100k-125k + Super + Bonus depending on experience.
Do you have experience within operational risk and compliance?
Can you interpret risk scorecards and make recommendations for change to drive efficiencies?
Do you have a broad knowledge of consumer collections and underwriting processes?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something new where your individual contribution will directly help shape the growth and direction of the business?
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading international FinTech firm, expanding into the Australian market in a newly established office in Sydney.
Reporting into the UK based COO, key duties will include:
- Responsible for setting up policy and procedures in line with regulatory and industry requirements
- Establish best practice for customer services, collections and underwriting functions within the business
- Liaising with key stakeholders and UK counterparts to establish and run an effective department
- Create risk scorecards, interpret results and make recommendations for improvements
- Take ownership of operational compliance
- Liaise with credit reference agencies
- Identify consumer credit risk
- Liaison with Sales, IT and analytics functions within the business
- Provide first line support with regards to queries, process and services from both B2B clients and direct consumer customers.
- Recruit, train and develop support staff as the need arises
- Reporting and collation of management information
- Previous experience within financial services / credit / collections / operations.
- A working knowledge of regulatory requirements, operational compliance and risk controls
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Hands-on, proactive and results-focused approach
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision
In return the company offers competitive salary, a full range of benefits and genuine opportunities to develop and progress and the company continues to expand.
Interested? Click to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's