Junior sous chef -Chichester-£25 k+tips-Live in
|Job Title:||Junior sous chef -Chichester-£25 k+tips-Live in|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: tips, meals on duty, uniform , live in if needed|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 11:08|
This beautiful private members club set on the outskirts of Chichester boasts an impressive fine dining restaurant, serving locally sourced produce to a high standard. They are now looking to recruit an ambitious Junior sous chef who wants to make an impact. This role offers fantastic company benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Temporary live-in accommodation provided for relocation purposes if required.
Your main responsibilities as Junior sous chef will include (Chichester):
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard, Rosette experience beneficial
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
What you need to get the job as Junior sous chef (Chichester):
- Experience at Chef de Partie /junior sous level in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The Reward – Junior sous chef (Chichester):
- Salary of £25,000 plus tips
- Meals on duty
- Tips and paid overtime
- Live in accommodation
- Company benefits
- Career progression
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.