HGV Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||HGV Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £17.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emma Whitworth|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 08:30|
For passing our client's assessment you will be rewarded with excellent pay and working conditions, as well as offering flexible working options and ad hoc odd days to suit.
Most assignments are long term for those that desire an ongoing opportunity.
As the HGV 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store deliveries and trunking work to major supermarket chains
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Being responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes.
- Minimum 18 months' experience of driving Class 1 vehicles - due to insurance purposes.
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible.
-Friendly Onsite Team with 24 hour out of service available
-Increased rates of pay for weekends
-Regular ongoing work
-Flexible start times to suit your life style
-Site inductions and full training provided
-Opportunity for Perm contract
-Refer a friend and earn money
-AM and PM Shifts available - 7 days a week
-Shift hours vary from 8-12 hours
Full time, part time and weekend shifts available.
PAYE and LTD drivers welcome.
For an immediate assessment apply today!
Call our office on 01635 869050 or alternatively email your CV to Greg.Jackson@pertemps.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's