|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 10:01|
You will work in a modern and open plan office with a small, friendly and dedicated Finance Team.
The role is to cover Purchase Ledger from end to end with additional duties around assisting with month end including accruals, prepayments, VAT. Intrastat and EC sales knowledge would be helpful.
• Purchase Ledger
o 3 way matching and posting of invoices
o Payment runs in multiple currencies
o Queries and supplier statements
• Employee Expenses
• Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts in various currencies
• Prepare VAT returns
• Intrastat and EC Sales returns
• Monthly accruals journals
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Qualifications and experience:
• AAT or solid QBE knowledge
• Previous experience in Purchase Ledger is essential
• Good communication skills with a positive attitude
• SAP experience would be an advantage
• Must be able to work accurately, under pressure and to tight deadlines
Early finish on Friday
For further details please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's