|Job Title:||Credit Analyst|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Cassar|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 13:52|
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Performing detailed analysis to assess credit ratings
• Preparing risk assessment reports
• Preparation of documents and reports
• Business partnering with internal and external teams in order to draw on data
• Liaising with the Risk Department and handling Risk Alerts
The successful Credit Analyst will have previous experience within a Credit Control analytical position and must be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with high volume transactions and a good understanding of financial accounts.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's