Year 5 Teacher - Grays
|Job Title:||Year 5 Teacher - Grays|
|Salary:||£125 - £155 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Catchpole|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 13:01|
Pertemps Education are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a large Primary School in Thurrock. You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, but NQTs are more than welcome to apply. The school have a part-time 0.4 opportunity in their Year 5 class.
The school is a very large Primary School in Thurrock who have a Nursery Provision alongside the school. They currently meet the government floor standards in Reading, Writing and Maths. The pupils are safe, happy and care for. The pupils settle well into the school and all pupils are polite and courteous. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network. The school is known for supporting NQT'S well and creating a warm environment for new staff at the school.
They are a warm and welcoming school who work together to make sure that the pupils achieve to the best of their ability. The school foster enthusiasm of learning through fun and interactive learning. The school has a happy and purposely working atmosphere.
They are looking for:
- Passionate about creative learning with high expectations of yourself and others
- Able to enthuse children with a love of learning and enable them to achieve their potential
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of strategies to raise attainment
- Committed, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Experience in teaching a Year 5 class or at minimum Key Stage 2
- Children who are eager to learn and well behaved
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff
- A commitment to support your professional development
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
Pertemps Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Pertemps Education is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Primary School - Year 6
£23500 - £32000 per annum
£121.64 - £179.52 per day, Benefits: Free Accredited CPD
£120 - £130 per day
£120 - £130 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne
£90 - £200 per day