Y6 Teacher South Shields
|Job Title:||Y6 Teacher South Shields|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 11:05|
One of our partnership primary schools in South Shields are looking for a strong Y6 teacher to work on a part-time basis (5 afternoons a week) from January 2019 until the summer. Because this is a Y6 role, the school are looking for a dedicated and experienced teacher with strong behaviour management and excellent subject knowledge in order to guide the Y6 children through this challenging phase of their primary education.
The school in question is very well-resourced and supportive, with staff working together as a strong team to ensure that the children have the best possible education. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a lovely school so the successful Y6 Teacher should therefore aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
We will only accept applications from experienced teachers who have worked in Y6 before and understand how to lead a class through their KS2 SATs in order to achieve good results.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Y6 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Y6 Teacher
*Secure subject knowledge of the Y6 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Y6 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's