|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
The Xamarin Developer key duties include:-
Working on the development of cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Forms (focusing initially on Android) where you will bring into play all your experience to produce an engaging performant and useable experience for our end-users.
Key technical skills the Xamarin Developer will need will be:-
• Developing cross-platform mobile applications, particularly Android, using Xamarin Forms with C#/ XAML
• Working with Visual Studio (2017) as your integrated development environment of choice
• Controlling source code with Git
• Developing unit tests- Xunit/Moq
• Using Visual Studio Team Services ( VSTS) or similar for build/ release management
• Controlling release media- Google Play, Apple Store
Our client is looking for a passionate candidate for learning about the latest technologies, excellent attention to detail and good communication skills as they want someone who work well in a team as well as with the management team. You will need to be comfortable working in and contributing to a fledging Agile team environment as well as previous experience using various features of Microsoft Azure.
In return you can expect to receive a basic salary of £40-45,000 plus an excellent benefits package and a lovely working environment.