Workshop Service Engineer - Oxford
|Job Title:||Workshop Service Engineer - Oxford|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jane Holden|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 15:09|
Job Title – Workshop Engineer
Salary - up to £35,000 OTE + Van + Benefits
Location – Oxfordshire
About the Role:
Overall: Workshop, carrying out servicing and repairs on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical Industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers.
The Workshop Service Engineer is expected to:
• Carry out servicing and repair of all industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers
• Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
• Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
• The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
• Prepared to work overtime when required.
About the Person
The Workshop Service Engineer will have electrical/ mechanical experience, with great customers service skills
This exciting opportunity is likely to suit a Field Service engineer or workshop engineer in the Materials Handling, Industrial Cleaning or Crane Service.
Essential skills required
• Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably Industrial cleaning equipment
• Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
• To be self-motivated
• Customer focused
• Confident and able to work under own initiative
• Excellent communication skills - dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
In return for your hard work as a Workshop Service Engineer we can offer a basic salary up to £30,000 with on target earnings of £35,000, company van ( opportunity for personal use), Life Cover, Healthcare plan, Pension and expenses.
If you are interested in this Field Service position please apply now to email@example.com or call 0121 450 5020
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum
£21000 per annum
£21000 per annum
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
Sprinkler Service Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum