|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer|
|Salary:||£13 - £15 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Keye268|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 17:48|
£13ph - £15ph
Are you an experienced Plant Engineer with an NVQ in Plant Maintenance hoping to work within a workshop?
This company is one of the UK's largest distributors of heavy equipment, and the good news is they're growing. They supply some of the world's most exciting and innovative products into the market place, including Intelligent Machine Control and Hybrid Excavators that can reduce fuel use by up to 35%. With fantastic progression possibilities, this the perfect opportunity for an experienced field plant engineer.
You will maintain, service and repair Plant machinery whilst maintaining safe working practices at all times.
• Maintain, service and repair Komatsu Equipment (or miscellaneous equipment) as required
• Complete a dynamic risk assessment and method statement prior to commencing any work
• Complete pre-delivery inspections and modifications
• Disassemble and overhaul machines and major comments, repairing hydraulic and electric systems
• Carry out post repair test / inspection on the unit to ensure the unit is operating to expected performance levels.
• Carry out diagnosis, disassembly and rebuild of machine major components
• Diagnose the root cause of the reported fault
• Clear identification of any required parts
• Accurate and timely repair
• Completion of the specified documentation
• Experience of working with Heavy plant and machinery.
• NVQ level 2/3 in plant maintenance or equivalent
• Basic Safety training
• Knowledge of Auto-electrics
• Experience with Welding and oxy-acetylene equipment
• Experience of workshop tooling.
Sounding good? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workshop Engineer - Ipswich
£27000 - £31000 per annum
£9.50 - £11.65 per hour
£32000 - £35000 per annum
£33000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension