Water Treatment Service Chemist
|Job Title:||Water Treatment Service Chemist|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Evans|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 12:50|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Water Treatment Service Chemist. We are ideally looking for an experienced service chemist who is looking to progress into an Account Manager role, however we would also consider individuals who are happy to stay within their original role.
Water Treatment Service Chemist Role
• Primarily you will be servicing cooling towers and steam boilers in a variety of environments, including large industrial sites.
• You'll be working on and servicing existing accounts in and the North West of the UK.
• Training will be provided to enhance your development, and to help you grow into an Account Manager.
• This is a mobile role and you'll be working from home.
The Ideal Water Treatment Service Chemist:
• The ideal candidate will have serviced cooling towers and steam boiler water treatment services.
• Will have worked for a similar Water Treatment business previously.
• Have a good L8 awareness understanding.
• Based in the North West and happy to travel around within the local area.
If you’d like to find out more about this Water Treatment Service Chemist role, please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Account Manager/BDM - Water Treatment
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Water Quality Technician
£11.36 per hour
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Field Service Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum