|Salary||£23000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£23,000 + Overtime
Bristol (South West)
We are recruiting for a Water Supervisor to provide first line management to our team of technicians. The post holder will ensure that the work on customer's premises is carried out to a consistent high standard and will support the Service Manager in achieving the business needs. This is largely a hands-on, field-based role.
• Maintain high standards of workmanship and Health & Safety.
• To ensure customers receive a service which provides value for money and maintains the company's reputation for the highest quality of work.
• This is largely a field based role and the above will be achieved through strong management of the service team whilst at the same time looking after their welfare and maintaining high morale.
• Vehicle and equipment checking.
• Monitoring of absenteeism.
• Maintaining accurate stock records.
• Ongoing training and evaluation of technician's skills via regular field supervision, in the form of whole day routine supervision or QA inspections.
• Host team meetings.
• Technical training of all new employees.
• Regular appraisal of all technicians.
• Carrying out independent quality assurance checks on recent work carried out by technicians.
• Following the ISO 9001:2000 system to ensure customers are receiving the standard of service as specified in the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Manual.
• Identifying the reasons behind customer complaints and requests for terminations and where relevant take corrective action to improve the standard of service.
• To consistently achieve arrears targets within the branch and provide feedback to management.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Previous experience as a supervisor or as a team leader.
• A technical background relating to plumbing.
• Knowledge of the Water Industry.
• Basic IT skills, preferably with Microsoft package.
• Experience in an analytical role is desirable but not essential.
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to work under pressure, being able to manage and work to deadlines.
• Understands the importance of and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Be a strong Team Player.
For further information please contact Adnan Sethi on 0121 450 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org