|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Remuneration: £21,000 Per Annum
Location: Corby, Northampton
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting for a varied Warehouse & Logistics Operative position. You will be relied upon to support the service function with particular focus in the management of the warehouse & all aspects of stock control.
As a Warehouse Operative your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the service team to ensure parts lead times are kept to a minimum, ensuring the smooth logistical supply to engineers
- Maintain & look to continuously improve systems and processes
- Picking and packing customer orders for product and cleaning materials
- Ordering of spares from Specified suppliers
- Management & end-to-end control of the local spares holding, including order/receipt/dispatch, both physically and through the warehouse management system, SAP
- Work with Finance team to book in machine deliveries, ensuring all relevant paperwork is complete and forwarded as necessary
- General warehouse maintenance, keeping a tidy space with easily identifiable methodology applied to locating equipment, parts & products
- Use of forklift truck to facilitate movement of equipment/products in and around warehouse, including the daily checking & overall maintenance
- Keeping goods in / goods out book updated
- Contact for TNT or other courier to organise collections/deliveries.
- Deliveries/assistance of field team as required across the UK
- Manage COGI stock check function
We are looking for an experienced & flexible Warehousing & Logistics Operative with key skills in stock management. The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Full UK driving license
- Experience with driving fork lift truck essential
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience in stock control and awareness of perpetual inventory management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team & similarly with limited supervision
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £21,000 Per Annum for the right candidate. Join a friendly, diverse team where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, pragmatism and accountability. Learn and grow with one of the best companies in its business environment. The financial stability of a larger company, but with the flexibility of a smaller company
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk.