Warehouse Operatives Castle Donnington
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operatives Castle Donnington|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 15:52|
Blue Arrow Recruitment are working in partnership with a large distribution warehouse based in Castle Donington, we are recruiting for an experience Warehouse Operatives on a temporary to permeant basis.
Working on site of one the regions strongest and most reputable companies, you could be working for an extremely secure contract providing full time working hours.
The working hours
The Working hours will be working Monday to Friday 6am till 4pm, perfect for anyone looking for full time ongoing work.
If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you’re limited to public transport, not to worry! There is a 24 hour bus service (Skylink) which can get you to work for the starting time of 6am.
The working environment
This is a Family run business and you are certainly not just a number here, if the directors are ever around on the shop floor they will speak to you via your name, hard work will defiantly be rewarded! The warehouse is large and a brand new site, very bright and open.
Roles and responsibilities will involve:
- Working within the goods in and goods department
- General warehouse duties
- Checking for damaged or missing products
- Ensure movement of heavy goods are moved effectively and safely either by hand or forklift
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- Picking and packaging orders and keeping the paperwork up to date.
- Ensure all equipment is monitored for health and safety I.E. protective equipment, machinery
- Chance to gain temporary to permeant placement after 12 to 13 weeks
- Weekly pay from Blue Arrow
- Free on site parking
- Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
- Reputable company with a strong client base
- Monday to Friday day shift patterns NO WEEKENDS!
- Strong experience in a warehousing environment
- ABLITY TO WORK WITH HEAVY GOODS
- HAPPY TO WORK ON THEIR FEET FOR 8 HOURS PLUS A DAY.
- Logistics and warehousing background
- FLT Counter balance license dated within the last 3 years (desired but not essential.)
- Attention to detail
- Good experience within health and safety
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Consistent and reliable
- Have own transport and access to vehicle.
- Any of the following would also be of huge benefit.
CLICK APPLY TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's