Warehouse Operative X12
|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative X12|
|Salary:||Fantastic pay rates after 12 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Cop Lea Green|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 15:43|
As warehouse operative, you would be working for one of the biggest logistic and distribution centres in the Lea Green area of St Helens. You will be responsible for picking to targets daily. Using voice picking systems and low level order pickers. Working with a large number of staff at site. The site offers some fantastic opportunities for its staff in terms of progression and facilities.
Shift; Working any 5/7 days - Overtime available
Times; 14:00 - 22:00 with the occasional 11:00 - 19:00
Rate Pre-12 weeks; National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage with £1.25 uplifts for working backs (18:00 -22:00) and £1.00 uplift for any hours worked during Weekends.
Rate Post 12 weeks; £8.77 basic, backs uplift of £1.75 (18:00 - 22:00) and Aprox £3.51 uplift for all hours worked during the weekends.
If you are successful you will be working for a site that has some excellent benefits:
- Opportunity’s to apply for permanent positions
- Salary increase post 12 weeks
- Sports and Social Club
- 24/7 fully functional onsite Gym
- Pool tables in the canteen areas
- Onsite support, coaching and development
- You will be looking to start as soon as possible
- You will complete and induction be given five days training paid
- Working temporarily ongoing with the potential opportunity to move to permanent
- You will be responsible for operating a low level order picker, listening to your voice picking system navigating down isles to designated locations and picking the items requested.
- Driving your manual handling equipment to the indicated drop points
- Vehicle safety checks
- Cage building
- Daily performance standards
Previous experience operating a low level order picker desired however not essential as full training is provided.We are based up the road from the Lea Green train station with bus stops just across the road from us. Onsite free car parking for those of you who drive only a 5 minute drive from the town centre.
If this is the role for you please call us on 07885 802226 or apply by sending your CV today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
£9.20 - £9.78 per hour + Attendance bonus
£8.26 - £11.14 per hour
Up to £8.25 per day
£8.21 per hour