|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Location: Pontypridd, Cardiff
Contract type: Temporary Contract
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Working with the excellent service provider for a well-recognised high street retail outlet who specialise in selling audio, visual technology.
With Warehouse Operatives and Driver’s Mates assignments available, you’ll be able to learn and develop multiple skill sets and have the opportunity to see the inside and outside operation, of the business.
Once being inducted with the company, you’ll be able to take up future assignments with the business, in preparation for their busiest time in the year (September-February).
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As a Warehouse Operative, you be responsible for safely loading/unloading vehicles
- Ensuring that the Warehouse is always a clean and safe environment for you and your colleagues to work within
- Organising and storing packaged products into the correct areas of the warehouse, aiding the operation to run smoothly
- As a Driver’s Mate, you’ll be partnered with an already trained 3.5 Tonne Multi-Drop Driver
- Sitting in the passenger seat of the van, your role will be to support the driver with their routes and deliveries
- Covering CF Postcode
- Loading/Unloading Vehicle
- Delivering packaged products into the client’s property
If you are successful with your job application for this role, then you’ll be invited for an induction with the company on Wednesday the 10th of July 2019.
The induction will last for 8 hours and it will begin at 08:00am. This will be a paid induction and you’ll be paid an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour, for the hours that you complete in the induction day.
If successful with the induction process, you’ll then be fully available to take assignments with the company. The business is experiencing a busy period which is going to last approximately one month, so they are recruiting for candidates to be put onto their rota.
The company’s busiest period of the year is from September to February.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse would be beneficial
- Strong work ethic and the ability to use your own initiative
- The ability to work alone and as a part of a team
- Must be available for both days and nights and must be flexible with the idea of working as a Warehouse Operative or a Driver’s Mate
Benefits of the role:
- Two different roles available, allowing you to develop your skill set
- Long hours available
- Accessible transport on public transport for both day and night shifts from Cardiff City Centre
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.
T: 02920 224000