|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Riches|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 11:00|
My Client based in the Meadow filed area are currently looking to recruit a number of sorting staff to work within a warehouse and shop floor environment.
- Role starts on 25th March 2019 – this date is to be confirmed however will be around this date.
- This is a temporary on-going contract and has no set end date
- You will be working Monday – Friday on a rotational shift pattern – week 1 6am-2pm and week 2 is 2pm-10pm
- You may be required to work weekends if the business requires
- Overtime is available throughout the year, and is optional not compulsory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working to targets
- Working within health and safety regulations
- Working as part of a team to ensure the output of the site is meeting targets daily, weekly, monthly and annual.
- Working in a shop floor environment
- Attention to detail is key for the role
- You will be organising the products in the depot for the drivers ready for dispatch.
- Role will be receiving the goods into the depot from the business clients and working the entire chain from goods in to dispatch.
- Previous experience in a warehouse role is essential
- Previous experience picking and packing is preferred
- Experience working to targets within a warehouse would be desirable
- Excellent training opportunities
- Working for a well established company
- Reward scheme for Blue Arrow employees
- Free, secure parking on-site
- Local busses available to the site
Recruitment checks for this role:
- You will need a passport, full birth/adoption certificate or residency card to apply for this role
- You will also need a proof of national insurance number
- Due to the nature of the role you may be subject to drug and alcohol tests
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's