|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £10.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Zaharie|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 15:39|
Our client is part of Europe's largest distributor of floor coverings. This fast-paced warehouse in Thatcham is looking for a reliable Day and Night shift Warehouse Operative.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate picking of customer orders
- Receiving and unloading goods into the warehouse
- Loading and Unloading vehicles
- Heavy Manual work
- Adhering to Health & Safety standards at all times
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Be physically fit (due to the nature of work - lots of heavy lifting)
- Experience in a similar role
- Forklift licence (preferred, not essential)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
Successful candidates must be organised, physically fit and be self-motivated to maintain the companies high-standards.
This is a full-time position.
If you are interested in working for our client in Thatcham as a Warehouse Operative, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.20 - £9.78 per hour + Attendance bonus
£8.26 - £11.14 per hour
Up to £8.25 per day
£8.21 per hour
Up to £9.00 per hour