|Job Title:||Warehouse operative|
|Salary:||£8.5 - £9.5 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Zaharie|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 14:55|
Our client is part of Europe's largest distributor of floor coverings. This fast-paced warehouse in Thatcham is looking for a reliable Day and Night shift Warehouse Operative.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate picking of customer orders
- Receiving and unloading goods into the warehouse
- Loading and Unloading vehicles
- Heavy Manual work
- Adhering to Health & Safety standards at all times
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Be physically fit (due to the nature of work - lots of heavy lifting)
- Experience in a similar role
- Forklift licence (preferred, not essential)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
Successful candidates must be organised, physically fit and be self-motivated to maintain the companies high-standards.
This is a full-time position.
If you are interested in working for our client in Thatcham as a Warehouse Operative, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.71 - £11.34 per hour, Benefits: Up to £2.50/hr performance bonus
£0.00 - £10.00 per hour
Up to £8.21 per hour
£9.00 - £13.50 per hour
£8.21 - £8.50 per hour