|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£21,000 DOE Base salary|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Ough|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 15:57|
We are working with an exceptional client to help the next warehouse superstar!
Based in Wellington (Taunton) and working in selling packaging materials they are a company that have been in business for over 40 years and offer excellent customer service and quality products. They supply a large range of ready-made packaging items but also fulfil bespoke orders as and when asked.
This is great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-regarded and professional company. They are passionate about delivering excellent service to their customers and you will be a part of a well-established team with a fantastic energy.
- £ 21,000 DOE base salary
- Free lunches on site
- Free car parking
- Working hours Monday-Friday 6am-5pm (1hr unpaid lunch)
- Stability within a company with strong roots and focus on staff retention.
Ideally you shall:
- Have some experience in a warehouse environment and within pick packing goods out ready for dispatch
- Loading / unloading lorries
- Be highly reliable
- Operate a counterbalance forklift (license needed)
- Numerically accurate
- Have a can-do, positive attitude.
- Own transport due to the location of the site.
- Be able to carry out a level of manual work, including lifting and carrying items.
To find out more please apply with a CV or email email@example.com, to Robyn Ough at Pertemps, Exeter.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's