|Location||Liverpool, Merseyside||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.55 - £12.83 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Are you looking for a new role in an industrial warehouse environment working Evening?
We are currently recruiting for a part time warehouse operative, with a positive attitude to work for the world's leading transport and Logistics Company based in Speke, Liverpool.
Working hours will be between 16.00- 20.00, or alternatively 16.30 - 20.30. There may be the opportunity to work overtime hours of 06.00-10.00, which will be offered to high performers who would like to increase their pay packet.
Duties will include, scanning, tagging, sorting and manual handling. Experience using a scanner/hand held terminal essential.
Warehouse experience is preferred, however if you have a 'can do' attitude you may be considered.
The role is currently temporary, however permanent roles may be available for those who showcase a high level of professionalism.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to carry out warehouse tasks as outlined below.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
* Manual handling
* Working in a team environment
* Working in a safe manner
* Processing paperwork - as required
* Operating IT-systems
* Working within a physically demanding environment
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Warehouse experience
* Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
* Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
* Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
* Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
* Ability to move products which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health and Safety regulations
* Fluent in English and Reading Ability
You MUST be able to provide 5 years work history with references without gaps of over 28 days.
What you will need to do next:
If you have experience working as a warehouse operative or feel you have what it takes to meet the requirements of this role, simply apply online ensuring that a fully updated CV is attached with your application.
Successful candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place on Monday 7th October 2019 in Liverpool city Centre