Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Supervisor
|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Houghton|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 11:05|
Remuneration: £30,000 - £35,000 ( depending on experience)
BJD urgently require a Warehouse manager / Warehouse Supervisor to join a market leading 3PL provider. Do you have an innovative and friendly management style? Do you lead by example and know how to get the best from your team?
Salary on offer is up to £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
A market leading 3PL.
As a Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Supervisor you will need to have previous experience within this role and have multiple site experience. My client has expressed an interest in a strong Account Manager who can plan and forecast ahead, has a good understanding of profit and loss. Somebody who has strong people management skills and can motivate staff. Health and Safety features high in this role as well as MHE management (hire cost and servicing)
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
• Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks.
• Investigate stock issues that may arise following the stock take.
• Ensure cancelled orders are readily available quickly
To apply for the position of Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Supervisor you must have experience in a stock management or warehouse planning management role.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Health and Safety experience.
• Strong people management skills.
• MHE management.
• Multiple site experience.
Based in Northamptonshire.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10.45 per hour
£9.32 - £9.78 per hour + Attendance bonus
£9.00 - £12.52 per hour
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
£8.55 - £10.85 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking, 28 days holiday per annum.