|Job Title:||Warehouse Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.40 - £16.80 per hour, Benefits: free parking.|
|Start Date:||asap after security vetting|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 12:07|
- Warehouse investigations/complaints
- Facilitate effective communication
- Tracker update as required
- Product checks and records updates
- Work in collaboration with relevant teams to maximise efficiencies and best practice
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice) compliance, processes and instructions to be followed
- Day to day warehouse administrative activities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum of one year experience of administrative tasks
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team player, motivation and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills, computer literate
- Working understanding of GDP
To support the warehouse operations and QC teams in completing the daily management of the samples.
Liaise with the QC team to manage customer expectation and ensure the information is supplied accurately and in a timely manner.
The working hours for the Warehouse Administrator are Monday to Friday 08:30am to 16:30pm.
Pay is £8.40 per hour basic, and overtime is up to £16.80 per hour.
This role is Temporary, but for the right Candidate it will be extended.
A full five year address and employment history is required and a DBS check will be carried out prior to the start of your assignment.
Please provide the full dates dd/mm/yy of employment and addresses for the security vetting process.
The start date is asap after security vetting.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Administrator role please apply with your up to date CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's