|Location||Derby, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9.65 - £10.91 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Warehouse Administrators - SAP knowledge
Are you a hands on Administrator looking for ongoing work? If so this job is for you. Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for multiple Administrators to work in a Warehouse environment. Our client require a candidate who has worked with SAP or a similar stock management system
This is an evolving site who have been recruiting all year round. You will be working for one of Derbyshire's largest logistics companies based on site at a leading manufacturing company.
Why should you apply?
A company known within the local area and on a national level, with regular and ongoing work available, free parking on site, genuine chances for permanent contracts as well as progression opportunities. Also, they are able to offer one of the leading pay rates for this job type!
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Previous experience working with SAP or similar programme
- Proven reliability
- Good communication skills
- Previous warehouse administration experience
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Booking inbound goods on to the system
- Confirming picked orders/requests on the system ahead of delivery to project
- Stock/Inventory management
- Duties vary depending on your department. We will discuss this in further detail at interview
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week) + weekend overtime when required
Days: 7.30am - 4.00pm
Mornings: 6:00am - 2:00pm
Afternoons: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Based on two rotation shift patterns
The pay Rates:
Mornings/Days - £9.65
Afternoons - £10.91
Saturday - £14.48
Sunday - £19.30
- Located in Derby City centre meaning easy transport links if you do not drive
- Free on site parking for Drivers
We have start dates from now throughout the year.
We encourage applications to be made via the apply button, so we can process your application and send our registration documents to you online if successful.
After this an on-site induction will take place to show you the place of work before starting