|Job Title:||Vehicle Technician|
|Contact Name:||Kara Fraser|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:34|
The main responsibilities in this role will be the maintenance and repair LCV's and their wide range of fleet.
You'll be expected to be proficient in a number of areas including: electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, basic welding and metal working, if authorized. Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment, if authorized vehicle testing duties, when suitably qualified.
Essential Skills include
* Mechanical or electrical or vehicle qualifications
* A minimum of one year's commercial experience working as a Vehicle Technician
* Full driving license with no drink-driving convictions within the past 5 year
* Experience of working on a wide range of cars and commercial vehicles or working with a fleet of vehicles
* English at communicative level
* Repair and maintenance of a fleet of vehicles
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
* Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
* Diagnose faults and malfunctions
* Repair and maintenance of: electrical systems, alignments, steering and suspension, hydraulic systems, cooling and heating systems and drive train components
* Perform scheduled maintenance services
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Road tests vehicles when required
* Keeps shop area neat and clean after each repair
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
* Must be willing and able to work overtime when required
For further details, please contact Kara Fraser on 01453 852554.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group Ltd provides the very best opportunities for our candidates. We recruit for a variety of different roles, in a multitude of industry sectors. For more information on latest vacancies, please visit our website: www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's