Vehicle Rental Accounts Controller
|Job Title:||Vehicle Rental Accounts Controller|
|Location:||Trafford, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Emily Knowles|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 16:51|
The main responsibilities in this role will be dealing directly with the Customer's supply team and direct liaison with their end users to ensure fulfilment of their vehicle or fleet hire booking.
* Operator and vehicle licence administration;
* Ensure all job and systems data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner;
* Ensure maintenance schedules and MOT appointments are agreed, accurate and supplied in a timely manner;
* Monitor system data integrity and provide reports as required;
* Act upon system reports and ensure discrepancies are highlighted;
* Manage external service and parts providers ensuring appropriate repair methods are undertaken, replacement parts supplied are of the required standard and cost and provide assistance/advice to other colleagues;
* Ensure effective control of short term hire, workshop and workshop relief vehicles;
* Maintain effective response times in the event of unscheduled breakdown and limit VOR time/ inconvenience to the end user, prioritising roadside breakdowns.
* Offer front line customer support and advice following an enquiry;
* Actively manage "special modifications" or customer specific reworks.
* Allocate calls and resources to ensure that all calls and tasks are attended by the appropriate Engineer within contracted/targeted timescales to comply with agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA's) and organisational targets;
* Ensure Key Account customers and internal Management are regularly informed of call progression/development through to satisfactory resolution;
* Manage the progress of all Key Account customer calls and escalate as appropriate, ensuring all calls are managed to a satisfactory resolution by means of end-to-end management and within agreed customer SLA's;
* Ensure the necessary processes, procedures and engineer work instructions are understood and are followed thereby providing a consistent and professional service to the client;
* Assist with monitoring engineer productivity through diligent matching of availability and skill set against existing workloads;
* General administrative duties as required such as raising and taking calls, monitoring Call Management through the in-house telephony system, inputting data onto the in-house computer system ensuring accuracy of records, procedures and documentation;
* Cost control, balancing customer requirements with commercial awareness.
* Training available to enhance skill sets
* Company pension scheme
For further details, please contact Emily Knowles at Omega Resource Group on 01453 852 543.
To apply, please click apply now.
Visit - www.omegaresource.co.uk/SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's