|Location||City Of London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
• Degree education
• Qualified ACA
• Experience in financial and business modelling, & advanced spreadsheet skills
• Treasury Management
• Ability to grow into a senior role
• Strong ability to critically analyse data, and formulate an appropriate strategy from this analysis
• Enthusiasm and passion to learn new things, and understand new technologies whilst working in a fast-paced new venture for a Global Business
• An ability to maintain a high level of productivity and be able to multi-task and to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
• Great team player with a high stress tolerance that can cope in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to identify and influence critical stakeholders, build collaborative cross-functional partnerships and relationships, and proactively and creatively solve problems and recommend solutions
• Show a high sense of initiative and confidently portray openness for any ideas and proposals
• Strong communicator, be comfortable working with Senior stakeholders
• Conduct thorough and rigorous financial analysis of partner business' trading activities to identify opportunities to grow sales and profitability
• Design financial models and continuously update with latest information and results
• Manage the Business's cash flows
• Complete the monthly financial accounting and reporting for the product business
• Provide financial support to management team to ensure that they make financially-informed decisions
• Formulate the income and expense budgets, and provide appropriate explanations for variances
• Conduct statistical and trend analysis for all products to generate forecasts for internal and external requirements.
Pricing, Foreign Exchange, and Treasury Management
• Set, monitor and evaluate pricing decisions across all products for Europe
• Monitor gross and net margins
• Monitor retail partner earnings and reporting
• Set and manage Foreign Exchange for products
• Monitor competitor pricing and FX margins
• Manage and maintain treasury accounts for prepaid and post accounts
Risk and Compliance
• Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
• Monitor major and critical risk issues.
• Prepare and present monthly management accounts
• Building detailed budgets to branch level against which actual results are reported
• Creating and reporting on key proxies within the business
• Complete the VAT return calculations and submissions
• Complete the monthly and quarterly reporting requirements of the group
Structure and Setup
• Maximise the Group's after-tax financial return
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation (e.g. Companies Act, Income Tax, VAT)