UK Finance Manager
|Job Title:||UK Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£450 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Hathrill|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 11:11|
You will be working with a dynamic and fast-moving team. The role requires you to be a quick learner and open-minded about evolving finance and administration tasks to support the needs of the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the 2020 budget process for global finance - collating, reviewing and challenging submissions, liaising with global finance directors, analysing budget based on activity/zero based budgeting
• Implement a new budget process on request of CFO for the Finance Function only
• Prepare finance element of budget review packs for CEO/CFO budget review of the Finance Function in September headcount, process queries, PO approvals, monthly variance analysis and reporting, point of contact for
cost centre owners
• Support IT Business Partner where availability and necessity requires on elements such as allocations, reporting etc.
We are looking for:
• ACA/ACCA qualified with good hands on accounting knowledge
• 2-3 years of proven experience with interim and annual reporting according to IFRS
• Strong work ethic, with the ability to juggle a busy workload and take responsibility for your own work
• Strong problem-solving skills and good judgement
• Excel skills (Pivot tables, nested formulas, etc.) that make others envious
• Solid Analytical skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's