|Salary||£27000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- For the right Transport Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, private health & dental care, discretionary bonus scheme and more
- Client facing opportunity, with potential for quick progression in the company.
Due to an increase in projects, they have big plans to grow their Nottingham development planning team and have a strong recruitment drive to employ Transport Planners.
- You would be working within a small team, alongside a Principal Transport Planner and Technical Director to assist in the leading of a broad range of Development planning schemes
- Undertaking this role, you would be exposed to broad range of; Housing developments, Schools, Master-planning and public realm schemes
- Operating as a Transport Technician, you would be undertaking a hands-on role, producing designs / drawings & assisting in the production of Transport Assessments to help achieve planning permission
- Working within this small team, you would be an integral member and assist in the development and future growth for the Transport Planning department in their Nottingham office
- In addition to this, you would work alongside their other departments; Traffic Engineering, Highways Engineering and various other members of the office.
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Technician within a similar consultancy as a Transport Planner
- Experience; producing junction models, vehicle tracking, highways design and similar
- Capable user of the following software packages; ARCADY, PICADY, TRICS, LINSIG and AutoTrack