Transport Planner - Central London
|Job Title:||Transport Planner - Central London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £43000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 15:14|
RGB Network have met with a growing Civil & Transport Planning consultancy, who have big plans to expand the company in both their Civil Engineering & Transport Planning divisions in Central London. Due to increased demand of pre-planning work, they are seeking to recruit a Transport Planner to join their development planning team.
The three Directors of this firm, set up the business more than two years ago but have all worked together for more than twenty years and have established a strong reputation within the industry. They started the business with 6 people, and in the space of two years they have grown to 20 members split between Transport Planners & Civil Engineers. They have good plans to take this further and wish to grow to 50 people by the end of 2022.
You would experience working in an office-friendly team, where Transport Planners collaborate to complete projects ranging between; 1500 to 3000 units. There would also be responsibilities to work independently and mentor the junior staff. 80% of their business is private sector projects, working with clients such as; Crest, Taylor Wimpey, Warner Bros studios and more.
This company values the hard work & efforts of their staff, they adopt an approach where staff at any level can own shares in the company and dividends are paid out every year. They appreciate their employees investing in the business and encourage growth & loyalty. In addition to this, they proceed with regular socials; sport matches, swingers gold, murder mysteries, London boat trips, overseas incentives (Budapest booked for 2019!).
The Ideal Transport Planner
- This company requires an experienced Transport Planner, who has around 4 years’ experience within development planning
- Core responsibilities would involve; Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans, providing advice on; access, parking & servicing requirements
- Additional experience within; S106 and S278 applications would be advantageous
- Experience working on a good range of private developments is essential, one example of their project; London mixed-use development comprising of; 3000 new homes, significant retail & commercial floor space.
- For the right Transport Planner, they are offering a competitive salary ranging between; £38,000 to £43,000 (depending on experience)
- 6% pension contribution scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Season ticket for travel
- Shared ownership scheme
- Social club scheme - £10 a month, company matches. 6 socials a year
- Overseas trips, funded by the company
- ICE / CIHT chartership training schemes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Project Civil Engineer - Central London
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£21000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
M&E Site Supervisor London