Recruitment Transport Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Transport Contract Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Dowell|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 13:22|
For the role, the successful candidates must have at least 2 years experience within a transport role.
Key Accountabilities of a Transport Contract Manager:
- Work to meet and exceed what the customer wants and strives to strengthen the relationship.
- Proactively dealing with and anticipating problems that may arise from any source, using effective communication and diplomacy to provide a professional service for clients and employees.
- Daily management of the transport recruitment team.
- Creation and execution of recruitment plans.
- Reporting forecasts and figures on a daily basis.
- Providing support and training for the transport team.
- Setting up, developing and maintaining systems and procedures.
- Effective use of reports as communication tools.
- Problem solving to the benefit of all parties.
- Dealing with people at all levels in a patient and professional manner.
- Attracting and recruiting drivers to the numerous contracts.
- Part-take in Disciplinary and Grievance processes with staff
- Completion of all Management Information in a timely manner.
- Creation and presentation of KPI’s.
- Transport planning.
- Contingency planning.
Skills required to be a Transport Contract Manager:
- Experience within a transport role for at least 2 years.
- Recruitment experience desirable.
- Knowledge of legal Requirements, inc employment requirements, driver legislation.
- Experience with managing a team.
- Relationship building
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to working hours. The contract will require some cover at weekends and evenings, bank
holidays and additional hours during seasonal periods.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or call 01788 823892!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's