|Salary||£09.00 - £10.00 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
This role will primarily see you managing the recruitment and resourcing of drivers for specific contracts, and dealing with the daily welfare/management of the workforce. In addition to this, you will also be required to both build upon and maintain the company’s relationship with key clients. Some form of experience within a transport environment is essential for this role.
As a Transport Co-ordinator, your duties will include:
- Sourcing drivers using tools such as social media and on line job boards.
- Interviewing and registering drivers.
- Managing daily/weekly planning and attendance.
- Managing driver compliance.
- Managing infringements and communicating these to the drivers.
- Management of the on call phone both during the week and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the key accounts.
- PC skills, Excel experience is essential
- Attention to detail, as key information will be generated and presented.
- Knowledge of a transport environment is essential.
- Have a problem solving approach and a can do attitude.
- Flexible with working hours.
If you are interested please click apply now!