|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gary Burke|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 17:22|
- £10 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Working between the hours of 06.00 - 20.00
- Free car parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Development opportunities may be available for the right individual
- Ensure that records and filing systems are maintained weekly.
- To maintain a comprehensive archiving system.
- Checking for vehicle accidents and damages reporting any defects and making sure all lorries only go out if legally compliant.
- Ensure availability of clothing and issue all essential protective equipment for each driver. Order any necessary clothing for each driver.
- Debriefing of drivers including checking of paperwork and entering of daily figures.
- Collate reports for fuel usage on a daily basis.
- Experience of working in a busy operational environment or office – ideally in the logistics industry
- Maths & English to GCSE or equivalent.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Internet and Email.
- Good people skills and a good communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good geographical understanding of the UK would be beneficial.
Occasional travel to transhipment points may be required
To apply, contact Gary or Abby on 01179294422 or simply apply by submitting your CV online
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's