|Job Title:||Data Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Sheffield|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 09:11|
Contract Term: Temporary up to 6 months
Working Times: Day Shift (7am-3pm)
Location: Dearne Valley, S63 5DJ
- Onsite Canteen
- Free parking
- Recreational/Break out areas
- Staff Shop
- Paid training
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
We’re looking for 42 excellent Data Controllers with good verbal and written communication skills to work the day shift with our client Capita, as part of their back office team starting from March.
Capita Plc is one of the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
This role will report into a Capita Team Leader, where you’ll be responsible for the behind-the-scenes processing of personal data.
Since you’ll be dealing with processing permit applications for a government department, you’ll be a calm and level-headed person who loves to deliver reliable service which ensures your customers feel valued and understood.
Who this role suits?
There are no in-bound calls required for this role, so is perfect for people from all walks of life, be it students, mums, team-work lovers, quiet types, or those that don’t mind an early start so they can finish early.
What we ask for is people that have had previous experience as either a data processor or administrator who have a ‘can-do’ approach and can work under their own initiative and within a team of 8-10 people, keeping to set targets, processes and systems.
The Capita Dearne Valley site is located 1.1 miles from Bolton-upon-Dearne station, 6.7 miles from Rotherham Central station and 8 miles from Barnsley station. There is an Aldi, Tesco Extra and Asda all within 1.2 miles of the site.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent written customer service
- Ensure all responses are clear, concise and accurate
- Liaise with third party agencies where required
- Work within a target driven environment and adhere to quality and productivity targets
- Adhere to all Capita policies and procedures.
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A team player
- Previous admin/data processing experience
Recruitment will take no more than 2 days. Once you’ve been pre-screened by phone by a Blue Arrow consultant, you’ll be asked to come into the Capita offices based at Dearne Valley for an immediate interview.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.00 per hour, Benefits: Flex Pay, Annual Bonus, Pay Progression, Holiday accrual
£9 - £10 per hour
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £9.90 per hour