|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Miscellaneous|
Salary:- £21K + overtime available (paid from door-to-door)
Core Hrs:- 9am - 5pm but there is flexibility with this.
Location:- Covering South East England
We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Trainee Service Engineer for our client to cover the South East corner of the UK.
You will be servicing and maintaining fire and intruder alarms, along with CCTV security systems to ensure they continue to work to optimum performance.
Work schedules would be issued by their Head Office team, therefore you would be working from home with a van and tools provided.
As the Trainee Service Engineer you will be :-
- Work with customers in the retail, commercial and industrial sectors, working on Intruder, fire, Access Control and CCTV systems - Servicing and Quick Fault
- Ensure all work carried out is completed to NSI/BAFE Standards at all times.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and sent across o Head Office in a timely manner.
- Conduct all work schedules in a professional manner at all times.
The successful Trainee Service Engineer will have the following skills/experience :-
- Previous working experience in a similar role would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of the Security Industry would be advantageous.
- Must have a full, clean, UK driving licence.
- Excellent professional, customer facing attitude.
- Must be highly motivated, disciplined and be able to self-manage tools and stock.
Due to the nature of the business, all employees are Vetted as follows :
- Full 5 year history is required
- Employment and Character references
- Criminal Record Check will be conducted