|Salary||Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 pro-rated||Sector||Professional & Admin|
BeNCH CRC are currently recruiting for a part time Through The Gate Case Administrator based at Huntingdon.
The role of Case Administrator is integral to the successful and smooth running of the CRC. You will complete administration duties for the full Delivery of through the gate delivery
If you want to join an innovative, creative and high performing organisation, we offer challenging and rewarding roles and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to reducing reoffending. We offer excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and are committed to supportive induction and appraisal.Package description
Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 pro-rata
18.5 hours per week, 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays pro-rata, defined contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, group discount scheme.
Located in HuntingdonMain responsibilities
- Complete administration duties for the full Delivery of through the gate delivery
- Administration for through the gate services and pathway support will be completed on authority approved systems and spreadsheets as directed by the line manager
- Liaise and work with all partners and staff in the custody and community setting
- Report into the manager and provide data and quality/ performance assurance and updates
- Ensure effective liaisons are in place with the Managers, Staff and Local Stakeholder.
- Work as part of a team to develop future administration and delivery across the CRC, ensuring that it meets the quality/ performance framework.
- Monitoring of performance, develop and implement new processes in line with management oversight.
- Monitor Scheduling
*full job description attachedIdeal candidate
- Have proven administrative support experience
- Be able to work with confidential information
- Be able to work with IT applications (Specifically Microsoft Office)
- Have experience of working to deadlines and under pressure
- Be flexible approach with a 'can do attitude'
The role of BeNCH CRC is to rehabilitate service users, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with service users both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk service users and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with - service users, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the counties from the 10 major towns: Hemel, Stevenage, St Albans, Cambridge, Kettering, Northampton, Wellingborough, Luton, Huntingdon, Peterborough. BeNCH CRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.