|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £9.62 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Darbyshire|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 14:42|
An interesting position is available for a Test Operator to work with an important globally based client who is world market leaders in their field.
Initially working on a 6 month contract basis with the possibility of becoming permanent, working three days per week (3 x 12hr shifts - Fri, Sat, Sun).
Reporting to the Validation / Characterisation Manager we are seeking a candidates with experience of working within a Hi-Tech industry carrying out repetitive tasks but delivering both high quality and consistent throughput, whilst having the ability to identify unexpected results and seek help where required.
You will have the opportunity to work with a leading supplier of high-quality analogue and mixed-signal semiconductor products. With the head quarters in California, USA and with 31 offices in 14 countries around the world you will be working with a company who prides themselves of being big enough to have global reach but still a size where their staff can influence and make an impact through great performance and innovation.
This role is based in the Bristol office and is initially on a contract basis with a possibility of becoming permanent.
You will be an individual who can demonstrate commitment and enjoys working with a company with a sound and encompassing philosophy.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Using computer based test systems for the manual testing of integrated circuits in a laboratory environment.
Required Qualifications and Experience
* Good Standard of Education up to GCSE level (Although No specific academic qualifications are required)
* Computer literate
* Experience of working in a Hi-Tech environment would be an advantage
* Good manual dexterity
* No technical skills or qualifications required.
* Ability to work alone during unsociable hours and remain focused during this time
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Undertake such other comparable duties as may be required by the Signal Integrity Product Group
Our Core Values:
The Company core values are the principles that guide their actions.
* Teamwork and innovation in all areas, working together in the same direction
* Create an environment that facilitates freedom to innovate & achieve extraordinary results
* Challenge the status quo, take measured risks, and resist conventional thinking
* Learn to win and lose as a team
* Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
* Respect and value diversity of experience, culture and opinions
* Learn from everyone - peers, subordinates, bosses, competitors and customers
* Communicate clearly and candidly
For further information or to apply please contact Lisa Darbyshire on 01793 317851 or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's