|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 16:07|
£35 - £40,000
Test Technician required by leading engineering company, based in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly test and repair of mechanical and analogue electronic products.
- Inspection and fault finding of analogue electronic products and final unit instruments.
- Fault finding to component level.
- Undertaking repairs to the required standard.
- Interpreting circuit diagrams, assembly and engineering drawings and specifications.
- Correct use of test equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Liaising with senior team members.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of fault finding to component level of analogue electronic circuits.
- A background within a similar role, gained within an aerospace or manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Qualified to HNC Level or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent dexterity and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's