Temporary Relief Chef’s & DBS Chefs required
|Job Title:||Temporary Relief Chef’s & DBS Chefs required|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 11:19|
Temporary - Full time and Part time positions available.
Part time - this would be suitable for flexible and casual work to fit around your current needs and commitments.
Full time- this would be suitable for anyone looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
£10.00p/h to £12.00p/h
We are currently looking to add to our fantastic team of Chefs and DBS Chefs to support our clients within Derby and Derbyshire. Are you an experienced Chef looking for your next challenge? Do you have a valid DBS on the updated service dated within the last 12 months to work with vulnerable adults & children? Even if you don’t have a DBS but looking for flexible work and you are an experienced Chef, then we want to hear from you!
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, occasional weekends and great pay rates! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work. The ideal candidate will be working with fresh nutritious food adhering to dietary requirements.
You can choose your working rota each week, but dependant on what you choose to work the working hours will vary from site to site, and may result in less work due to your flexibility. Majority of the timings will be day time shift patterns i.e 7am till 4pm, working Monday to Friday. However there needs to be flexibility within this as it can include longer shifts and weekend shifts, as it is business dependant.
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you’re limited to public transport, we’ll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently do supply to contract catering sites, restaurants, gastro pubs and events, I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs!
- Great pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working environment
- Flexibility in your working days and time
- Weekly pay
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
- Putting away deliveries.
- Possibility of food orders, dependant on the role you are placed into i.e head chef/chef manager.
- Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cooking nutritious food within requirements
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Possibility of serving food
- Possibility of till operation
- Previous experience as a chef
- Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
- An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.