|Salary||£9.75 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
HOURS: 08:45 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
SALARY: £9.75 per hour
Our client, a large Public Sector Organisation in Angus, is looking to recruit a Telephone Customer Service Operator to take on a temporary assignment to start immediately.
You will be expected to work in a faced paced environment taking phone calls, giving advice and guidance, taking payments for services whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and dealing with by either responding to query or appropriate transfer
- Giving advice and assistance to customers at point of contact
- Logging customer enquiries and allocating these to appropriate department
- Processing payments over the phone
In order to apply for this position you will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer care skills
- Experience in taking payments over the phone
- Very good IT skills
- Good typing speed
- Ability to work in a busy office environment
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
If you hold the required skills and experience please apply below or call us on 01382 221234 for an informal chat about this role.