Technical support engineer
|Job Title:||Technical support engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 12:11|
Core responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
* To provide application, evaluation, commissioning and fault diagnosis support to products and key end users globally for the clients Products:
* To develop Post Sales Technical Support for Instrumentation & Analytics products in conjunction with respective Technical Support specialists and Product Sales Managers including:
* Product and application training to improve/consolidate LSU position on knowledge curve to support Water and Process Industries
* Post-sales technical support of Measurement & Analytics products
* To develop Technical Support Reporting tools by introducing key measurable related to improved visibility and reporting of:
* Enquiry log, data base and trends
* Activities in focus territories - for e.g. trials, training seminars
* Time spent overseas
* To provide direct customer and market feedback to Sales, Marketing and D&D departments for new products and product improvement programmes.
* To assist with training and increasing technical knowledge of Product Sales Managers as well as Sales Support Engineers via a formalised and accredited training programme.
* To play an active role in ensuring that, through total quality commitment, the Company's quality charter objectives are met.
* To assist in ensuring compliance with Health and Safety requirements of work practices and product performances
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Technical Planning Engineer
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Development Support Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Production Engineer Support
£25000 - £30000 per annum