|Job Title:||Technical Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 09:23|
Do you have PLC and mechanical assembly experince?
If so, we have the perfect role...
We are seeking a 'Technical Support' for our highly successful, global client who have a site here in Banbury.
The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for technical support for the companies customers.
- Provide technical support to customers throughout the UK and Ireland
- Carry out service and repairs / audits on various electrical / mechanical equipment throughout the UK as required
- Develop and deliver tech support and training to both staff and customers
- Support installation supervisors with technical assistance & product / service support as required
- Report design problems / long term issues to the relevant parties
Skills and experience required -
- Pneumatics experince
- PLS experience
- Mechanical assembly experince
- Candidates should also possess excellent technical knowledge of automation
- Strong electrical knowledge and background with excellent fault finding skills
Applicants should have great communication and negotiation skills when dealing with customers.
You will also need excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with a self-motivated attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking company that offers progression opportunities.
The role is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday and comes with a salary of 35 - 37k DOE
If you have the above skills and experience, why wait... APPLY TODAY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's