|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000|
|Start Date:||2019-03-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Raj Bahara|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 17:45|
Sodexo are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join our team in West Manchester. The ideal candidate will possess great communication and people management skills, solid background in building maintenance management and an excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Day to day management of technical staff on the team.
- Ensuring safe operation of all plant and equipment at the facility in line with the contractual service sheets.
- The cost-effective delivery of a Planned Preventative Maintenance Service.
- Sub-contractors attending site undertake works to the required standards.
- Planning and distribution of the workload for the respective trade disciplines, ensuring that work is completed to schedule and the system updated accordingly
- Undertake Authorised Person and or Competent Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems
- The day to day commercial management of the site maintenance and operation budget.
- Management and operation of the Permit to Work system and Safe Systems at work. (if required)
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations
- Wide ranging Building services engineering experience at a supervisory level.
- Experienced in Water Quality Maintenance
- Good understanding of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- Must be computer literate preferably with knowledge of building management systems.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach.
- Reporting writing skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in communication Technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of COSSH.
- Understanding of Working at Height Regulations.
- IOSH Supervising safety
- Supervisory Certificate
- Electrical LV AP
- Recognised apprenticeship, time served
- NVQ level 2 in Mechanical or Water Management subject
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's