Technical Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 18:47|
• Overseeing the preparation of the group's UK statutory financial statements under US GAAP and FRS102
• Managing the UK Accounting team and coordinating with the overseas Shared Service Centre
• Ensuring the financial statements are fully SOX compliant
• Managing the external audit process
• Supervising a team of qualified accountants
The successful candidate will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), ideally from a big 4 practice background with significant PQE and demonstrable technical accounting experience (IFRS, FRS102, US GAAP) gained in large international organisations.
The benefits on offer include an excellent basic salary, bonus, car allowance and pension.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounting & Outsourcing Semi-Senior
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£22022 per annum
£20000 per annum
Administrator – Technical Library
£19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
£48000 - £58000 per annum