|Job Title:||Team Secretary|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £15.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 10:58|
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay circa £14.00 per hour.
The main duties of the Team Secretary will include:
- Assisting with travel arrangements, including visas
- Diary Management for all Consultants
- Organising lunch/dinner arrangements as and when required.
- Organising team meeting and taking minutes where necessary
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms and arranging refreshments
- Inputting Purchase Ledgers in to Sage
- Updating Consultant timesheets
- Collect, open and distribute post daily together with ensuring all mail from the office is sent each evening. Send courier packages.
- To type and send letters, e-mails, plus photocopying and binding reports as required. Both professional case work and general management.
- Managing and updating data on Excel and in-house system
- Assist with formatting of documents.
- To provide first point of contact on the telephone, answering queries and taking messages and acting as gatekeeper when required.
- Maintaining and ordering of all company stationary and office supplies.
- Keeping website up to date
The ideal Team Secretary will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Secretarial / Administration role within a corporate environment.
- Experience with Outlook 365, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Professional, with a 'can do' positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's