|Salary||£20196 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Location :- Warrington (WA1)
Contract :- Temp - Permanent Contract
Hrs :- Mon - Fri 06:00 - 14:30hrs
Salary :- £20,196 p/yr + Bonus + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader for our client who specialise in the supply of Shop Fitting Solutions and Logistics and Industry products.
You will be responsible for supervising a small team of 3 staff to ensure that products and particular jobs are finished on time to correct specification.
As the Team Leader your responsibilities will be :-
- Maintain effective communication between the Management staff and the Factory Operative.
- Be actively hands on, ensuring jobs are completed to spec on time by effective assembly, fit/strip components and general maintenance duties.
- Ensure daily repairs of components are completed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the ordering and maintenance of stock and tools.
- Uphold daily stock counts.
The successful Team Leader will have the following skills & experience :-
- Must have a minimum 2 year's experience leading/managing a small team.
- Must have some basic mechanical/welding experience.
- Must be IT literate with the ability to use smart phones etc.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work.
You will be offered a starting salary of £20,196K with the opportunity of occasional overtime which is paid at x1.5 and an annual bonus which is based on company performance.
You will also receive 20 days holiday + bank holidays, which increases by 1 day for every completed year of service.