|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||£27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Zaharie|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 14:26|
Pertemps is looking for a full time Team Leader for a leading drinks&logistics warehouse, based in Reading.
Standard hours for this role will be 13:30-22:30 but will require flexibility to start some days start at 11:30 as per the needs of the business.
Experience of managing/supervising large teams is essential.
We will be looking for someone:
- To identify and bring new standards to operational tasks.
- To supervise the running of a safe and efficient operational, working within clear guidelines to help achieve operational standards and defined outcomes for your responsibility area / shift approach.
- Shift Management.
- To ensure current processes established on site are adhered to.
- To drive for a culture of continuous improvement through KPI management and process review.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
- 33 days paid leave
- Full support and training
- The opportunity to grow and progress within a worldwide company
- Retail Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Secondment Opportunities and many more.
If you are interested please apply now !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20196 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus
Contract Team Leader
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Team Leader - Sterlie Services
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£23757 per annum
£10.06 - £10.42 per hour + Enhanced Overtime Rates apply