|Salary||£28054 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Our successful and expanding client is looking to recruit 4 Team Leaders with a High Volume FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), background to join their rapidly growing workforce.
Your main responsibility will be to deploy and manage a team of Machine Operators ensuring production targets and quality control standards are adhered to.
Reporting to the Shift Manager the successful candidate/s/ will ideally have the following:
• Experience of working in a FMCG environment
• Proven leadership and motivational experience
• Experience of working to KPI's and targets
• Effective communicator both written and verbally
• Strong sense of honesty and integrity
• Good English and Maths competency
• Ability to problem solve and remain calm under pressure
• IT Literate in Microsoft packages
Initially the hours of work will consist of a 3 shift rota, see below:
• Week 1 – Mon-Thur 6am-2pm, Fri 6am-12pm
• Week 2 – Mon-Thur 2pm-10pm, Fri 12pm-6am
• Week 3 - Mon-Thur 10pm – 6am, Sat 6 am-12pm
Moving on to working full continental shift patterns 4 Days on 4 Days off, 4 Nights on 4 Nights (6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am)
Genuine straight permanent job opportunity (Not Temp to Perm)
In return, you will receive a starting wage of £13.00p/h together with a company pension and staff sales scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we are looking for please click apply or contact me directly on 0121 500 5161 firstname.lastname@example.org