|Location||Matlock, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Reference: Blue Arrow, Team leader/Supervisor
Job title: Team leader/supervisor - Derby, Derbyshire DE4
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire DE4
Contract type: Temporary/permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: £8.73 - £9 an hour
Team leader/Supervisor- Derbyshire
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to add to our fantastic team of catering staff to work in the Derbyshire DE4 area in a lovely local café. We are looking for an experienced, competent team leader or supervisor with plenty of onsite experience who can support a team.
This is a role that would suit anyone looking for full time, regular work with the possibility of permanent employment
The working hours
The working hours are day times between Monday-Sunday on a shift rotation.
30 minute drive from Derby city centre, alternatively there is regular public transport and the site is just a 2 minute walk from the train station.
Why should you apply?
* Flexible work and the possibility of a permanent position
* Weekly pay
* Company pension scheme
* Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* A competitive wage per hour
* Great experience in the industry and the opportunity to work in a beautiful location.
Some of the general duties will range from;
* Plate Waiting
* Food preparation
* Clearing tables
* Barista, making hot drinks
* Clear up post job
* Handling cash and card transactions
* Supporting and directing a team
* Daily recording, safeguarding and banking of cash receipts
* Working closely alongside retail managers with the opportunity to let your creativity shine and contribute to menus and events.
* Working within budgets as directed by the Retail Manager
You will require a food hygiene and allergens certificate to be able to work in this role but don't worry! We will put you through this training at no charge to yourself. It takes roughly half an hour to complete level 2 and this can be done at our office or even in the comfort of your own home.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, don't hesitate, apply now!