|Salary||£11.5 - £13.5 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until July 2019 initially and will pay between £11.80 and £13.50 per hour.
The Team Administrator / Secretary will provide full administrative/secretarial support to the Supporter Development and Engagement team. Duties to include:
- Organise and maintain an up-to-date electronic diary for Heads of Department in the Individual Engagement Team and their teams as well as Assistant Director of Fundraising: Individual Giving.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for planned meetings both UK/Overseas and provide supporting documentation.
- Undertake accurate minute taking for relevant meetings and circulate in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Responsible for keeping relevant Fundraising intranet pages and distribution lists up to date.
- Assist the Heads of Department in the Individual Giving Team and their teams to plan and organise events, such as team away days/conferences as and when required which involve a wide range of high profile stakeholders.
- Prepare, organise and monitor the authorisation of invoices and payment requests electronically. Specifically manage the effective processing of all purchase orders and payments for authorisation.
- Act as point of contact for receiving telephone enquiries from staff, volunteers and supporters.
- To create and manage the filing systems, both electronic and paper based systems, ensuring that information is readily accessible at all times. This includes electronic archiving.
- Demonstrable experience at providing administrative and secretarial support
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience of Diary Management
- Experience of using databases
- Experience of working in the Charity/Not for Profit Sector
- Good IT skills including workable knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Attention to Detail - able to meticulously check documentation